cephadm custom crush location hooks

Hi,

we've been using custom crush location hooks for some OSDs [1] for years. Since we moved to cephadm, we always have to manually edit the unit.run file of those OSDs because the path to the script is not mapped into the containers. I don't want to define custom location hooks for all OSDs globally in the OSD spec, even if those are limited to two hosts only in our case. But I'm not aware of a method to target only specific OSDs to have some files mapped into the container [2]. Is my assumption correct that we'll have to live with the manual intervention until we reorganize our osd tree? Or did I miss something?

Thanks!
Eugen

[1] https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/operations/crush-map/#custom-location-hooks [2] https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/cephadm/services/#mounting-files-with-extra-container-arguments