RBD Mirroring with Journaling and Snapshot mechanism

Dear Eugen,
We have a scenario of DC and DR replication, and planned to explore RBD
mirroring with both Journaling and Snapshot mechanism.
I have a 5 TB storage at Primary DC and 5 TB storage at DR site with 2 different
ceph clusters configured.

Please clarify the following queries

1. With One way mirroring, the failover works fine in both journaling and
snapshot mechanism and we are able to promote the workload from DR site. How
does Failback work? We wanted to move the contents from DR to DC but it fails.
In journaling mechanism, it deletes the entire volume and recreates it afresh
which does not solve our problem.
2. How does incremental replication work from DR to DC?
3. Does Two-way mirroring help this situation. According to me, in this method,
it is for 2 different clouds with 2 different storages and replicating both the
clouds workloads? Does Failback work in this scenario ?
Please help us / guide us to deploy this solution

Regards
V.A.Prabha

Thanks & Regards,
Ms V A Prabha / श्रीमती प्रभा वी ए
Joint Director / संयुक्त निदेशक
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC) / प्रगत संगणन विकास
केन्द्र(सी-डैक)
Tidel Park”, 8th Floor, “D” Block, (North &South) / “टाइडल पार्क”,8वीं मंजिल,
“डी” ब्लॉक, (उत्तर और दक्षिण)
No.4, Rajiv Gandhi Salai / नं.4, राजीव गांधी सलाई
Taramani / तारामणि
Chennai / चेन्नई – 600113
Ph.No.:044-22542226/27
Fax No.: 044-22542294
[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]