rbd-mirror get status updates quicker

Hi,

We're testing with rbd-mirror (mode snapshot) and try to get status updates about snapshots as fast a possible. We want to use rbd-mirror as a migration tool between two clusters and keep downtime during migration as short as possible. Therefore we have tuned the following parameters and set them to 1 second (default 30 seconds):

rbd_mirror_pool_replayers_refresh_interval
rbd_mirror_image_state_check_interval
rbd_mirror_sync_point_update_age

However, on the destination cluster, the "last_update:" field is only updated every 30 seconds. Is this tunable?

Goal is to determine when the last snapshot that is made on the source has made it to the target and a demote (source) and promote (target) can be initiated.

Gr. Stefan