Re: Why CEPH is better than other storage solutions?

Suggestion:  Start with your requirements, vs the “ilities” of the storage system.

By “ilities” I mean scalability, flexibility, distributability, durability, manageability, and so on - any storage system can and will lay (at least some) claim to those.

What are the needs of your project?

How does CEPH meet the needs of your project?

How do the other systems NOT meet those requirements?