Re: Latest Doco Out Of Date?

Hi Zac,

Yeap, followed the instructions (ie removed the client) and then re-ran the commands - say thing.

What in particular do you need to know?  :-)

Cheers

Dulux-Oz

On 19/04/2024 17:58, Zac Dover wrote:
Did you remove client.x from the config?

I need more information about your cluster before I can determine whether the documentation is wrong.

Zac Dover
Upstream Docs
Ceph Foundation