Re: Prevent users to create buckets

Hello Sinan,

You could create a “master” account that will create all the buckets and “sub” accounts that will have max_bucket set to 0 and using the master account create a bucket policies that will allow the sub accounts to interact with the buckets.

One downside to this solution is that the sub accounts will not see the buckets in their ListBuckets call as they are not the bucket owners, however when connecting directly to the bucket they can work with them as configured in the bucket policy.

Ondrej