Re: Performance of volume size, not a block size

Hi Johansson-san,

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I read some documents in
Ceph community. So I generally understand. Thank you very much for all the
useful advice. The characteristics of distributed storage seem to be quite
complex, so I will investigate various things when I have time.

Regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO