Re: MDS Behind on Trimming...

I have raised one PR to fix the lock order issue, if possible please have a try to see could it resolve this issue.

That's great!  When do you think that will be available?

Thank you!  Yeah, this issue is happening every couple days now. It just happened again today and I got more MDS dumps.  If it would help, let me know and I can send them!

Once this happen if you could enable the mds debug logs will be better:

debug mds = 20

debug ms = 1

And then provide the debug logs together with the MDS dumps.

OK next time I see it I'll do that.

-erich