Re: Bucket usage per storage classes

Sending again, to you directly as well, I’m unsure if my email was rejected on the mailing list.
—

Hello,

There is no such usage collected today, see [1] and [2] – where [2] is a specification on how
one community member wanted to implement the feature but nobody has put in the work yet
that we know of.

[1] https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/47342
[2] https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/54972

Best regards