ceph and raid 1 replication

Hi every one,

I'm new to ceph and I'm still studying it.

In my company we decided to test ceph for possible further implementations.

Although I  undestood its capabilities I'm still doubtful about how to setup replication.

Once implemented in production I can accept a little lacking of performance in favor of stability and night sleep, hence, if in testing area I can introduce ceph as network storage, I'd like to replicate some osds' drives as I'd do with raid 1 once in production.

The goal would be hosting data for kubernetes storage classes.

so questions are:

1) what do you think about this kind of solution

2) How can I setup full replication between osds?

thanks in advance

Rob