Re: cephadm shell version not consistent across monitors

>From what I can see with the most recent cephadm binary on pacific, unless
you have the CEPHADM_IMAGE env variable set, it does a `podman images
--filter label=ceph=True --filter dangling=false` (or docker) and takes the
first image in the list. It seems to be getting sorted by creation time by
default. If you want to guarantee what you get, you can run `cephadm
--image <image-name> shell` and it will try to use the image specified. You
could also try that env variable (although I haven't tried that in a very
long time if I'm honest, so hopefully it works correctly). If nothing else,
just seeing the output of that podman command and removing images that
appear before the 16.2.15 one on the list should work.