March Ceph Science Virtual User Group

Hey All,

We will be having a Ceph science/research/big cluster call on Wednesday March 27th. If anyone wants to discuss something specific they can add it to the pad linked below. If you have questions or comments you can contact me.

This is an informal open call of community members mostly from hpc/htc/research/big cluster environments (though anyone is welcome) where we discuss whatever is on our minds regarding ceph. Updates, outages, features, maintenance, etc...there is no set presenter but I do attempt to keep the conversation lively.

Pad URL:
https://pad.ceph.com/p/Ceph_Science_User_Group_20240327

Virtual event details:
March 27, 2024
14:00 UTC
3pm Central European
9am Central US

Main pad for discussions: https://pad.ceph.com/p/Ceph_Science_User_Group_Index
Meetings will be recorded and posted to the Ceph Youtube channel.

To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone: https://meet.jit.si/ceph-science-wg

Kevin

--
Kevin Hrpcek