Re: Return value from cephadm host-maintenance?

On Thursday, March 21, 2024 11:43:19 AM EDT Daniel Brown wrote:
> Assuming I need admin approval to report this on tracker, how long does it
> take to get approved?? Signed up a couple days ago, but still seeing “Your
> account was created and is now pending administrator approval.”

That's unfortunate. I pinged about  your issue signing up on the ceph slack
channel for infrastructure. Hopefully, that'll get somebody's attention. If
you don't get access by tomorrow feel free to ping me again directly and then
*I'll* file the issue for you instead of having you wait around more.