Re: Reef (18.2): Some PG not scrubbed/deep scrubbed for 1 month

Hi,

i just wanted to mention, that i am running a cluster with reef 18.2.1 with the same issue.

4 PGs start to deepscrub but dont finish since mid february. In the pg dump they are shown as scheduled for deep scrub. They sometimes change their status from active+clean to active+clean+scrubbing+deep and back.

Best regards,
Gunnar

Gunnar Bandelow
Universitätsrechenzentrum (URZ)