Reef (18.2): Some PG not scrubbed/deep scrubbed for 1 month

Hi,

We have a Reef cluster that started to complain a couple of weeks ago about ~20 PGs (over 10K) not scrubbed/deep-scrubbed in time. Looking at it since a few days, I saw this affect only those PGs that could not be scrubbed since mid-February. Old the other PGs are regularly scrubbed.

I decided to look if one OSD was present in all these PGs and found one! I restarted this OSD but it had no effect. Looking at the logs for the suspect OSD, I found nothing related to abnormal behaviour (but the log is very verbose at restart time so easy to miss something...). And there is no error associated with the OSD disk.

Any advice about where to look for some useful information would be appreciated! Should I try to destroy the OSD and readd it? I'll be more confortable if I was able to find some diagnostics before...

Best regards,

Michel