Re: Call for interest: VMWare Photon OS support in Cephadm

Hey Alvaro,

@Adam King <adking@xxxxxxxxxx> can elaborate further on this topic, but
from this file you can see the list of distros currently supported
<https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/c8ef9160aac8c60af516473316bb30df50a791ef/src/cephadm/cephadmlib/packagers.py#L278-L286>
.

Kind Regards,
Ernesto