Re: change ip node and public_network in cluster

Hi,

your response arrived in my inbox today, so sorry for the delay.
I wrote a blog post [1] just two weeks ago for that procedure with cephadm, Zac adopted that and updated the docs [2]. Can you give that a try and let me know if it worked? I repeated that procedure a couple of times to be sure the docs are correct, but of course there's still a chance I might have missed something.

Thanks,
Eugen

[1] http://heiterbiswolkig.blogs.nde.ag/2024/02/22/cephadm-change-public-network/ [2] https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/operations/add-or-rm-mons/#using-cephadm-to-change-the-public-network

Zitat von farhad khedriyan <farhad.khedriyan@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi, thanks But this document is for old versions and cannot be used for the container version . I used the reef version and when I retrieve the monmap and edit I can't use ceph-mon to change the monmap or any way to change I tried to solve this problem by adding a new node and deleting the old nodes, but because the monmap has not changed, it does not allow adding a new node with a different subnet.
is ther a way for this change in container versions?