Re: Ceph reef mon is not starting after host reboot

When you ran this, was it directly on the host, or did you run `cephadm
shell` first? The two things you tend to need to connect to the cluster
(that "RADOS timed out" error is generally what you get when connecting to
the cluster fails. A bunch of different causes all end with that error) are
a keyring with proper permissions and a ceph conf that includes the
locations of the mon daemons. When you run `cephadm shell` on a host that
has the keyring and config present, which the host you bootstrapped the
cluster on should, it starts up a bash shell inside a container that mounts
the keyring and the config and has all the ceph packages you need to talk
to the cluster. If you weren't using the shell, or were trying this from a
node other than the bootstrap node, it could be worth trying that
combination. Otherwise, I see the title of your message says a mon is down.
For debugging that, I'd think we'd need to see the journal logs from when
it failed to start. `cephadm ls --no-detail | grep systemd` on a host where
the mon is (NOT from within `cephadm shell`, directly on the host) will
list out the systemd units for all the daemons cephadm has deployed there.
You could use that systemd unit name to try and grab the journal logs.