Monitoring Ceph Bucket and overall ceph cluster remaining space

Is there an easy way to poll the ceph cluster buckets in a way to see how much space is remaining? And is it possible to see how much ceph cluster space is remaining overall? I am trying to extract the data from our  Ceph cluster and put it into a format that our SolarWinds can understand in whole number integers, so we can monitor bucket allocated space and overall cluster space in the cluster as a whole.

Via Canonical support, the said I can do something like "sudo ceph df -f json-pretty" to pull the information, but what is it I need to look at from the output (see below) to display over to SolarWinds?

{
"stats": {
"total_bytes": 960027263238144,
"total_avail_bytes": 403965214187520,
"total_used_bytes": 556062049050624,
"total_used_raw_bytes": 556062049050624,
"total_used_raw_ratio": 0.57921481132507324,
"num_osds": 48,
"num_per_pool_osds": 48,
"num_per_pool_omap_osds": 48
},
"stats_by_class": {
"ssd": {
"total_bytes": 960027263238144,
"total_avail_bytes": 403965214187520,
"total_used_bytes": 556062049050624,
"total_used_raw_bytes": 556062049050624,
"total_used_raw_ratio": 0.57921481132507324
}
},

And a couple of data pools...
{
"name": "default.rgw.jv-va-pool.data",
"id": 65,
"stats": {
"stored": 4343441915904,
"objects": 17466616,
"kb_used": 12774490932,
"bytes_used": 13081078714368,
"percent_used": 0.053900588303804398,
"max_avail": 76535973281792
}
},
{
"name": "default.rgw.jv-va-pool.index",
"id": 66,
"stats": {
"stored": 42533675008,
"objects": 401,
"kb_used": 124610380,
"bytes_used": 127601028363,
"percent_used": 0.00055542576592415571,
"max_avail": 76535973281792
}
},
This message and its attachments are from Data Dimensions and are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original email and destroy any copies or printouts of this email as well as any attachments.