Re: [RGW] Restrict a subuser to access only one specific bucket

Hello,

As a one solution you can create a bucket policy that would give the “subuser” permissions to access the bucket. Just keep in mind that the second user is not the bucket owner so he will not be able to see the bucket in his bucket list, but when he access the bucket directly it will work as intended.

Ondrej