Re: [Urgent] Ceph system Down, Ceph FS volume in recovering

Glad to hear it all worked out for you!

From: nguyenvandiep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx At: 02/26/24 05:32:32 UTC-5:00To:  ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: [Urgent] Ceph system Down, Ceph FS volume in recovering

Dear Mr Eugen, Mr Matthew, Mr David, Mr Anthony

My System is UP.

Thank you so much. We get many support from all of you., mazing, kindly support
from Top professional in Ceph.
Hope we have a chance to cooperate in the future. And If you travel to VietNam
in future, let me know. I ll be your local tour guide and we can get some beers.

Once again, Thank you

====the solution is=====

Try :
ceph config set mds mds_deny_all_reconnect true

and restart MDS.

After that (mds active) :
ceph config rm mds mds_deny_all_reconnect

========From Mr David====