Re: first_virtual_router_id not allowed in ingress manifest

It seems the quincy backport for that feature (
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/53098) was merged Oct 1st 2023. According
to the quincy part of
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/releases/#release-timeline it looks like
that would mean it would only be present in 17.2.7, but not 17.2.6.