Re: Ceph OSD reported Slow operations

Hi,

You have 67 TB of raw space available. With a replication factor of 3,
which is what you seem to be using, that is ~22 TB usable space under ideal
conditions.

MAX AVAIL column shows the available space, taking into account the raw
space, the replication factor and the CRUSH map, before the first OSD
becomes full. In other words, because of the way the data is distributed
across the OSDs in your cluster, you won't be able to utilize the whole 22
TB because one or more OSDs will get full if you write another 16 TB of
data to your pools.

/Z