Quite important: How do I restart a small cluster using cephadm at 18.2.1

Hi,

Due to idiotic behaviour on my part I made a mistake while replacing some
disks in our data centre and our cluster ended up all powered off!

I have been using ceph for many years (since firefly) but only recently
upgraded to reef and moved to the cephadm / podman setup. I am trying to
figure out how to get it all started up again.  I am not very familiar with
docker at all.  I can see the bootstrap option but no "recover" option.

It is a small cluster with 3 nodes and two 3TB/4TB disks in each node.

I have had a look at
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-mon/#recovery-using-osds
but wonder if cephadm does this itself automagically?

Help please, I don't want to lose my data!

Many thanks
Carl.