Re: TLS 1.2 for dashboard

Hi,

I'll re-open the PR and will merge it to Quincy. Btw i want to know if the
load balancers will be supporting tls 1.3 in future. Because we were
planning to completely drop the tls1.2 support from dashboard because of
security reasons. (But so far we are planning to keep it as it is atleast
for the older releases)

Regards,
Nizam