Re: RGW rate-limiting or anti-hammering for (external) auth requests // Anti-DoS measures

Hi,

I'm using in the frontend https config on haproxy like this, it works so far good:

stick-table type ip size 1m expire 10s store http_req_rate(10s)

tcp-request inspect-delay 10s
tcp-request content track-sc0 src
http-request deny deny_status 429 if { sc_http_req_rate(0) gt 10000 }

Istvan Szabo
Staff Infrastructure Engineer
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
e: istvan.szabo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:istvan.szabo@xxxxxxxxx>