Re: Network Flapping Causing Slow Ops and Freezing VMs

Hi Eugen

Yes osds were marked as down by mons and there was "wrongly marked as down"
in the logs but the osds were down all the time. Actually I was looking for
a fast fail procedure for these kind of situation cause any manual action
would take time and can causes major incidents.

Best Regards,
Mahnoosh