cephadm bootstrap on 3 network clusters

Hi,

I am bootstrapping a ceph cluster using cephadm, and our cluster uses 3 networks.
We have

- 1 network as public network (10.X.X.0/24) (pub)

- 1 network as cluster network (10.X.Y.0/24) (cluster)
- 1 network for management (172.Z.Z.0/24) (mgmt)

The nodes are reachable using SSH only on mgmt network. However, they are reachable for our services using pub network. I want my MONs to be bind to this pub network.

But when I bootstrap my cluster, I set my MON IP and CLUSTER NETWORK, and then the bootstrap process tries to add my bootstrap node using the MON IP. And then fails because it cannot reach the node. If I apply proper spec after it works fine, but the bootstrap process did not finish properly.

Is there an option to tell cephadm to not use MON IP but another one for accessing the node during the bootstrap? If I tell it --skip-prepare-host, it tries to connect to it anyway, and then fails.

Thanks,
Luis Domingues
Proton AG