Unable to find Refresh Interval Option in Ceph Dashboard (Ceph v18.2.1 "reef")- Seeking Assistance

Hello,

We've been using Ceph for managing our storage infrastructure, and we recently upgraded to the latest version (Ceph v18.2.1 "reef"). However, We've noticed that the "refresh interval" option seems to be missing in the dashboard, and we are facing challenges with monitoring our cluster in real-time.

In the earlier version of the Ceph dashboard, there was a useful "refresh interval" option that allowed us to customize the update frequency of the dashboard. This was particularly handy for monitoring changes and responding promptly. However, after the upgrade to Ceph v18.2.1 "reef", We can't seem to find this option anywhere in the dashboard.

Additionally, we observed an automatic refresh occurring at every 25 seconds. Seeking guidance locating and tuning the refresh interval settings in the latest version of Ceph to potentially reduce this interval.
We've explored the dashboard settings thoroughly and reviewed the release notes for Ceph v18.2.1 "reef", but we couldn't find any mention of the removal of the "refresh interval" option.

Any guidance or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mohammad Saif
Ceph Enthusiast