Re: RGW requests piling up

I'd like to say that it was something smart but it was a bit of luck.

I logged in on a hypervisor (we run OSDs and OpenStack hypervisors on the
same hosts) to deal with another issue, and while checking the system I
noticed that one of the OSDs was using a lot more CPU than the others. It
made me think that the increased IOPS could put a strain on some of the
OSDs without impacting the whole cluster so I decided to increate pg_num to
spread the operations to more OSDs, and it did the trick. The qlen metric
went back to something similar to what we had before the problems started.

We're going to look into adding CPU/RAM monitoring for all the OSDs next.

Gauvain