Re: Building new cluster had a couple of questions

We use podman for our own as well as our customers clusters (most of them). SUSE‘s product was also based on podman, so there definitely production clusters running with podman and I haven’t faced an issue yet. So we’re quite happy with that. :-)

Zitat von Anthony D'Atri <aad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

A few releases ago there were some compatibility issues with Ceph and Podman, perhaps that situation is better now.

It's been claimed to me that almost nobody uses podman in production, but I have no empirical data.