Re: Logging control

The problem with "ceph daemon" is that the results I listed DID come
from running the command on the same machine as the daemon.

But "ceph tell" seems to be more promising.

There's more to the story, since I tried to do blind brute-force
adjustments and they failed also, but let me see if ceph tell gives a
better idea of what I should be doing.

   Tim