Ceph 17.2.7 to 18.2.0 issues

Hi All,

Recently I upgraded my cluster from Quincy to Reef. Everything appeared to go smoothly and without any issues arising.
I was forced to poweroff the cluster, performing the ususal procedures beforehand and everything appears to have come back fine. Every service reports green across the board except....

If i try to copy any files from a cephfs mountpoint whether kernel or fuse the actual copy will hang. ls/stat etc all work which indicates metadata appears fine but copying always hangs.

I can copy objects direct using the rados toolset which indicates the underlying data exists.

The system itself reports no errors and thinks its healthy.

The entire cluster and cephfs clients are all Rocky9.

Any advice would be much appreciatd. I'd find this easier to deal with if the cluster actually gave me an error....