Re: Rook-Ceph OSD Deployment Error

(Again to the mailing list, ups)
Hi Travis,

Thanks for your input – it's greatly appreciated. I assume that my
deployment was using v17.2.6, as I hadn't explicitly specified a version in
my provided rook-ceph-cluster/values.yaml
<https://github.com/rook/rook/blob/master/deploy/charts/rook-ceph-cluster/values.yaml#L96>
However,
due to an issue with the Dashboard (could not use the object-gateway tab),
I updated to v17.2.7 so I cant confirm this anymore.
I'm considering completely destroying the cluster and redeploying with
potentially even v16. Any further advice or insights in this regard would
be very helpful.
Best regards,