Re: Erasure vs replica

I use EC 4+2 on backup backup site, production site is running replica3,

running 8 servers on backup side and 12 on production side

number of OSDs per server is 16 on all of them

Production has lacp bonded 25G networking for public and cluster network

backup has just 10G networking with no redundancy