Re: mds slow request with “failed to authpin, subtree is being exported"

On 11/23/23 11:25, zxcs wrote:
Thanks a ton, Xiubo!

it not disappear.

even we umount the ceph directory on these two old os node.

after dump ops flight , we can see some request, and the earliest complain “failed to authpin, subtree is being exported"

And how to avoid this, would you please help to shed some light here?

Okay, as Frank mentioned you can try to disable the balancer by pining the directories. As I remembered the balancer is buggy.

And also you can raise one ceph tracker and provide the debug logs if you have.

Thanks

- Xiubo

Thanks,
xz