Re: mds slow request with “failed to authpin, subtree is being exported"

Hi,

we've seen this a year ago in a Nautilus cluster with multi-active MDS as well. It turned up only once within several years and we decided not to look too closely at that time. How often do you see it? Is it reproducable? In that case I'd recommend to create a tracker issue.

Regards,
Eugen

Zitat von zxcs <zhuxiongcs@xxxxxxx>:

HI, Experts,

we are using cephfs with 16.2.* with multi active mds, and recently, we have two nodes mount with ceph-fuse due to the old os system.

and one nodes run a python script with `glob.glob(path)`, and another client doing `cp` operation on the same path.

then we see some log about `mds slow request`, and logs complain “failed to authpin, subtree is being exported"

then need to restart mds,

our question is, does there any dead lock? how can we avoid this and how to fix it without restart mds(it will influence other users) ?

Thanks a ton!

xz