[RGW][STS] How to use Roles to limit access to only buckets of one user?

Hi,

I have setup with one default tenant and next user/bucket structure:

user1
                bucket1
                bucket11
user2
                bucket2
user3
                bucket3

IAM and STS APIs are enabled, user1 has roles=* capabilities.

When user1 permit user2 to assume role with next permission policy:

{"Version":"2012-10-17",
"Statement":[
{"Effect":"Allow",
"Action":["s3:*"],
"Resource":"arn:aws:s3:::*"}]
}

user2 can use temporary credentials (after AssumeRole action) which give him access to ALL buckets of ALL users in this tenant (bucket3 for example).

But I expect that access should be limited by user1 own buckets.

I understand that roles=* caps it’s some kind of global admin permissions, but this caps are so powerful and give access to all buckets through roles.

How can I use Role to limit access to only all own buckets? Now I can specify one or few exact buckets or ALL (*) in tenant.

In AWS, we can give access to all buckets (*) but it will be all buckets in our account, not all buckets in S3.