Re: Different behaviors for ceph kernel client in limiting IOPS when data pool enters `nearfull`?

Ilya,

 Thank you for providing these discussion threads on the Kernel fixes for
where there was a change and details on this affects the clients.

 What is the expected behavior in CephFS client when there are multiple
data pools in the CephFS? Does having 'nearfull' in any data pool in the
CephFS then trigger the synchronous writes for clients even if they would
be writing to a CephFS location mapped to a non-nearfull data pool? I.e. is
'nearfull' / sync behavior global across the same CephFS filesystem?

 Thanks,
  Matt

--
Matt Larson, PhD