rasize= in ceph.conf some section?

Hello,

I'm trying to make it easy to distribute the expected config settings for my ceph volumes for other admin groups.  Is there a place I can set rasize in the ceph.conf where the client would pick it up?  The NFS world these days has nfsmount.conf that I've grown very fond of.

I'm a bit concerned that there will be drift in rasize and whatnot that causes performance issues.  While it doesn't seem much, having two places to look for mount information is less ideal....