Re: migrate wal/db to block device

Oh right, I responded from my mobile phone and missed the examples. Thanks for the clarification!
OP did stop the OSD according to his output:

$ cephadm  unit --fsid ${fsid} --name osd.${osdid} stop

But there might have been an error anyway, I guess.

Zitat von Igor Fedotov <igor.fedotov@xxxxxxxx>:

Hi Eugen,

this scenario is supported, see the last example on the relevant doc page:

Moves BlueFS data from main, DB and WAL devices to main device, WAL and DB are removed:

ceph-volume lvm migrate --osd-id 1 --osd-fsid <uuid> --from db wal --target vgname/data

Thanks,
Igor