Re: Problem while upgrade 17.2.6 to 17.2.7

Hi Jean Marc,

maybe look at this parameter "rgw_enable_apis", if the values you have
correspond to the default (need rgw restart) :

https://docs.ceph.com/en/quincy/radosgw/config-ref/#confval-rgw_enable_apis
ceph config get client.rgw rgw_enable_apis

Cordialement,

*David CASIER*