Re: [quincy - 17.2.6] Lua scripting in the rados gateway - HTTP_REMOTE-ADDR missing

Hi Stephan,
Currently only some of the fields in the HTTP header are exposed, and,
sadly, "REMORE_ADDR" is not.
Created the following PR: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/54211 to expose
all HTTP header fields to lua (note that you can also change them if you
want).

The fix is simple, so I would backport to "quincy" and "reef" once the PR
is merged.

Yuval