owner locked out of bucket via bucket policy

I have a bucket which got injected with bucket policy which locks the
bucket even to the bucket owner. The bucket now cannot be accessed (even
get its info or delete bucket policy does not work) I have looked in the
radosgw-admin command for a way to delete a bucket policy but do not see
anything. I presume I will need to somehow remove the bucket policy from
however it is stored in the bucket metadata / omap etc. If anyone can point
me in the right direction on that I would appreciate it. Thanks

Respectfully,

*Wes Dillingham*
wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleydillingham>