Re: Quincy: failure to enable mgr rgw module if not --force

Hi Michel,

(I'm just discovering the existence of this module, so it's possible I'm
making mistakes)

The rgw module is new and only seems to be there to configure multisite.

It is present on the v17.2.6 branch but I don't see it in the container for
this version.

In any case, if you're not using multisite, you shouldn't need this module
to access the RGWs functionality in the dashboard.

Cordialement,

*David CASIER*