Re: fixing future rctime

Someone correct me if I'm saying something stupid but from what I see in
the code, there is a check each time to make sure rctime doesn't go back.
Which seems logical to me because otherwise you would have to go through
all the children to determine the correct ctime.

I don't have the impression that a scrub on the fs will solve the problem.

Apart from creating a script that manipulates the metas (dangerous) or the
restoration, I don't have much of an idea. (except [joke] to wait until
2040)

Cordialement,

*David CASIER*