cephadm configuration in git

Hello ceph community,

Currently we have deployed ceph clusters with ceph-ansible and whole
configuration (number od daemons, osd configurations, rgw configurations,
crush configuration, ...) of each cluster is stored in git and ansible
variables and we can recreate clusters with ceph-ansible in case we need
it.
To change the configuration of a cluster we change appropriate Ansible
variable, we test it on testing cluster and if new configuration works
correctly we apply it on prod cluster.

Is it possible to do it with cephadm? Is it possible to have some config
files in git and then apply  same cluster configuration on multiple
clusters? Or is this approach not aligned with cephadm and we should do it
different way?

Kamil Madac