Re: Ceph 18: Unable to delete image after imcomplete migration "image being migrated"

Thanks Eugen.

root@hcn03:~# rbd status infra-pool/sophosbuild
2023-10-10T09:44:21.234+0000 7f1675c524c0 -1 librbd::Migration: open_images: failed to open destination image images/65d188c5f5a34: (2) No such file or directory
rbd: getting migration status failed: (2) No such file or directory
Watchers: none

I've checked over the other pools again, but they only contain Openstack images. There are only 42 images in total across all pools. In fact, the "infra-pool" pool only has 3 images, including the faulty one. So migrating/re-creating is not a big deal. It's more just that I'd like to learn more about how to resolve such issues, if possible.

Good call on the history. I found this smoking gun with: 'history |grep "rbd migration":
rbd migration prepare infra-pool/sophosbuild images/sophosbuild
rbd migration execute images/sophosbuild

But images/sophosbuild is definitely not there anymore, and not in the trash. It looks like I was missing the commit.

Kind regards,
Rhys