Cephadm specs application order

Hi,

We are playing a little bit with OSD specs on a test cluster, and we ended up having nodes that match more than 1 OSD spec. (currently 4 or 5).

And there is something we did not get yet. Is there any order cephadm will apply the sepcs? Are the specs sorted in any way inside cephadm?

We understand that for a specific spec, cephadm will try to match nodes by host, label and then host_pattern. Our question is more at spec level, and the order cephadm will "loop" the specs.

I hope I was clear enough.

Thanks,

Luis Domingues
Proton AG