Re: Status of diskprediction MGR module?

>> The module don't have new commits for more than two year
>
> So diskprediction_local is unmaintained. Will it be removed?
> It looks like a nice feature but when you try to use it it's useless.

IIRC it has only a specific set of drive models, and the binary blob from ProphetStor.

>> I suggest to use smartctl_exporter [1] for monitoring drives health
>
> I tried to deploy that with cephadm as a custom container.

I would deploy it outside of cephadm.

This exporter is promising, but note that if you have drives hidden under RoC HBA VDs, it does not have the ability to jump through the requisite hoops to extract metrics from them.